About the Marketing Agencies Association
We are the UK’s leading body for future-thinking marketing communications agencies.
The Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) is the trade body for agencies led by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurial thinkers.
Representing the most future-thinking agencies in the UK, we exist to help grow the capability, profitability, and relevance of our member agencies. This is focused on five areas: Profitability, Growth & Noise, Talent, Insights and Connections, and Protection.
1. Profitability We'll help you improve your profitability through access to our annual Growth Driver Report (report and event around agency profitability), our Remunerations Report, our quarterly Commercial Groups for FDs and Commercial Directors, introductions to the savings potential of R&D Tax Credits, and consultancy around Alternative Pricing Models. And you'll also benefit from the MAA Agency Pitstop, a review on the current health of your business, followed by a two to three-hour workshop focused on achieving your growth ambitions.
2. Growth & Noise We'll help you with new business and marketing. Your agency will benefit from acccess to our quarterly New Business Groups, our Agency Profiler service that showcases case studies on the MAA website, free access to publish content on The Guardian website as part of the MAA's exclusive partnership, discount on entries to the MAA #DoDifferent awards, and access to agency positioning and pitch doctoring workshops.
3. Talent We'll help you with talent retention and development through our quarterly Talent Groups, Salary and Benefits Report, on-demand Staff Satisfaction surveys, our free monthly GreenJam events for rising stars at agencies, and our extensive Training, that offers more than 50 courses each year, providing something for people at all levels, and with a 25% discount for members.
4. Insights We'll help you stay informed and connected through future-facing research projects such as Agency of the Future and Collaboration Counts, which assess the critical factors that drive agency success now and in the future. We'll connect you, through our regular industry groups to discussions and ideas exchanges with your peers in the industry, and our monthly GreenJam events connect and inspire people across the whole agency.
5. Protection We'll help you protect your business and IP with free legal advice, our confidential Pitch Watchdog service that tackles bad pitch practice, and our Pitch Protection legal register that prevents problems with clients and IP.